Now the third largest Pride festival and seventh largest Pride parade in the USA, Denver offers our vendors and non-profit exhibitors over 325,000 guests to connect with over two full days of entertainment.
Vendor application forms for Denver PrideFest 2013 are available now and we still have spaces available for Vendors.
Click here to download an exhibitor application
Food Vendors, click here
Need electricity for your booth? Download the Electricity Request form here.
Are you an exhibitor planning on attending both Denver PrideFest and PrideFest Fort Collins? Click here to save with our dual festival application.
Check out our vendor map here, and our rental worksheet order form here.
If you have any questions, contact our Vendor Coordinator, Carol Hiller.
As a vendor, you'll be interacting with the LGBT and allied community all weekend. So we created some quick tips that will help you be an ally to LGBT folks; click here for the guide.
Top 5 Ways to Have a GREAT Pridefest Vendor Experience:
1. Don't forget to check out our Vendor Tips!
2. Be on-time for load-in! If you miss the vehicle traffic window you will not be allowed to drive into the park.
3. Load all your materials out of your car, then move your car off-site. That way we move everyone through quickly.
4. We must wait for the Denver Police Department to allow us to bring cars on site Sunday after the festival. Please be patient! There is plenty of time for load-out.
5. Follow volunteer instructions and please be courteous! They are there to help everyone have a good experience.
6. Bring lots of water and enjoy the weekend!