For the fifth year, Community First Foundation and FirstBank are partnering to present Colorado Gives Day on Tuesday, December 9, 2014. Colorado Gives Day is an annual statewide movement to celebrate and increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving. And for the first time ever, it features a $1 Million Incentive Fund created by the partners, one of the largest gives-day incentive funds in the country.
When: 24 hours starting at 12 a.m. on Tuesday, December 9, 2014
How: Donate online at ColoradoGives.org or schedule your donation in advance.
Why Donate to The Center?
The Center relies on donations of all sizes to sustain our programs. By making a donation today, you are:
- Providing a safe and welcoming space for LGBT youth, adults, and elders to gather;
- Offering assistance to those in need, through counseling, referrals, and access to LGBT-friendly resources;
- Ensuring the LGBT community has a voice in Colorado’s legislative process;
- Giving hope to the more than 1,000 at-risk and homeless youth who visit Rainbow Alley each year; and
- Making a real difference in the lives of Colorado’s 325,000 LGBT residents!
The Center is a registered 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. Donations are deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.