Community First Foundation and FirstBank are presenting Colorado Gives Day on Tuesday, December 5, 2017. This annual statewide movement celebrates and increases philanthropy in Colorado through online giving. The $1 Million Incentive Fund created by the partners is one of the largest giving-day incentive funds in the country.
When: 24 hours starting at 12 a.m. on Tuesday, December 5, 2017
How: Donate online at ColoradoGives.org or schedule your donation in advance.
Why Donate to The Center?
The Center relies on donations of all sizes to sustain our programs. By making a donation today, you are:
- Providing a safe and welcoming space for LGBT youth, adults, and elders to gather;
- Offering assistance to those in need, through counseling, referrals, and access to LGBT-friendly resources;
- Ensuring the LGBT community has a voice in Colorado’s legislative process;
- Giving hope to the more than 1,000 at-risk and homeless youth who visit Rainbow Alley each year; and
- Making a real difference in the lives of Colorado’s 325,000 LGBT residents!
The Center is a registered 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. Donations are deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.