The Festival desires to permit said Exhibitor, and only said Exhibitor, to sell said items (see Exhibit Booth Purpose & Products Form included) during the PrideFest event. NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the
foregoing and of the promises and mutual covenants contained herein, and other good and valuablevconsideration, the parties agree as follows:
1. RIGHT TO SELL. Exhibitor, and only said Exhibitor, shall have the right to sell only the items set forth in Paragraph 3 at the designated prices. Said sales are to occur only within the area designated by the Festival for the Exhibitor.
2. BEVERAGES & FOOD. Exhibitor shall not sell, distribute, or in any way disseminate ANY nonalcoholic or alcoholic beverages or food, INCLUDING WATER. Violation of this regulation is grounds for immediate dismissal from the festival and forfeiture of all fees, including damage deposit, associated with participation.
3. PRODUCTS. Exhibitor, and only said Exhibitor, shall sell only the items and/or services at the listed retail price (including all applicable sales taxes) included on the Exhibit Booth Purpose & Products Form as part of this application and agreement. Exhibitor shall sell the identified items at the specified price unless otherwise agreed by the Festival.
4. HOURS OF OPERATION. Exhibitor booths must be fully staffed and open for sales and must remain fully staffed and prepared to serve customers Saturday, June 17, 2017, from 11 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Sunday, June 18, 2017, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. regardless of weather conditions. Closing or striking early or opening late will result in the forfeiture of the Exhibitor’s damage deposit. Exhibitor understands that the Festival will be held regardless of weather.
5. BOOTH SIZE. Booth size will be 10 feet wide by 10 feet deep for Exhibitors. Any Exhibitor whose set up extends beyond the booth specifications will be charged an additional $50 per foot. No sales or service shall be made from the sides or rear of the allotted space or spaces. Exhibitor understands that the Festival, in its sole discretion, will assign space. Exhibitors must supply all supplies necessary to operate, including a properly weighted tent or canopy, to operate and withstand the elements of weather. The use of stakes is strictly prohibited.
SUBMISSION OF THIS APPLICATION AND PAYMENT DOES NOT GUARANTEE ACCEPTANCE. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED NO LATER THAN APRIL 15 IF YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN ACCEPTED. IF NOT ACCEPTED, YOUR SPACE FEE WILL BE REFUNDED IN FULL; YOUR APPLICATION FEE WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
There are a limited number of spaces available in all categories.
A damage deposit in the amount of $100.00 will be charged if there is any damage to the Park or trash left behind after tear-down.
Note that early strike on either Saturday or Sunday will result in the $100.00 damage deposit being charged.
All fees and deposits are due and payable with the submission of this agreement.
No subletting of booth space shall be permitted.
7. SET UP. Set-Up will begin at 7:00 am on Saturday and must be complete no later than 10:00 a.m. No cars will be allowed on-site after 9.30 am on Saturday. The Festival will provide limited overnight security. Site access by vehicle on Saturday morning will be limited to 20 minutes only and strictly monitored. Exhibitor agrees to complete set-up on Saturday. Contact information and instructions for renting tents/canopies and other rental needs you may have will be included in your confirmation letter from the Festival upon acceptance. There will be limited access to the site between 7 am and 8.30 am on Sunday morning. No cars will be allowed on-site after 8.30 am on Sunday.
8. LOAD OUT. All materials must be removed from Festival grounds by 9:00 p.m. on Sunday, June 18, 2017.
Equipment load-out begins: Sunday, June 18, no earlier, and potentially later than, 6:30 p.m.
Equipment load-out ends: Sunday, June 18, 9:00 p.m.
ABSOLUTELY NO EARLY STRIKE WILL BE PERMITTED.
EARLY STRIKE WILL RESULT IN A CHARGE OF $100.00.
9. GRASS. DO NOT DRIVE ON THE GRASS. Exhibitor accepts liability for any damage to the grounds or other City and public or private property.
10. SIGNAGE. The Exhibitor may only display its own business signs and banners within the assigned booth space.
11. TRASH. Spaces must be free of trash, litter and other refuse at all times. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of damage deposit.
12. CONDUCT. Exhibitors may not smoke or consume alcoholic beverages within any assigned Festival space. Exhibitors must be suitably attired at all times. Behavior unsuitable for the Festival or which constitutes a public nuisance will not be permitted. Exhibitors will not engage in loud, live or recorded music during the Festival. The Festival in its sole discretion shall determine whether an act is unsuitable.
13. STORAGE. There will be no storage allowed outside the booth space for any supplies, equipment or inventory.
Electrical Services.Exhibitor agrees to purchase electrical service, if necessary, from Festival. There will be no electricity, generators, trailers, vans or other such mechanical devices allowed unless approved by PrideFest and designated in writing as part of this Agreement. Please keep these restrictions in mind when applying and when planning your operations.
No other form of generator or electrical service other than that provided by PrideFest is permitted. An electricity application and fee schedule is included with this agreement. It is your responsibility to supply all cables and extension cords of the proper type. If you are unsure of which gauge to use, call a qualified electrician. Safe and adequate electrical service is the key to smooth booth operation at the Festival. Please bring an outdoor rated extension cord of at least 100 feet. No 3-phase service is available.
If you have anything other than a standard household (Edison) plug, we need to know what it is.
Why undersized wire affects sustained power performance:
The biggest danger in sustaining power over undersized wire is the heat buildup. It is a shock and fire hazard to run undersized wire to any load. The wire will start to break down potentially exposing the conductor and in some cases melting or catching on fire. It is good practice to always use AT LEAST 12/3 heavy duty cable and keep your length to a maximum of 50 feet.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR VENDORS:
The electrical supplier is required to provide power discussed in the advance process within 50 feet for your booth. It is the vendor's responsibility to provide extension cords from equipment to power source. The electrical supplier for the Festival will provide power distribution units for you to plug into within 59' of your booth. We recommend that you bring a 50' heavy duty extension cord for each electrical circuit that you purchase. Also, be sure to bring any power strips or short extension cords for inside your booth. The Festival and the electrical service provider will NOT loan any cables for any purpose. NO EXCEPTIONS.
No other form of generator or electrical service other than that provided by the Festival is permitted. Please provide a minimum of 50' extension cords: all cables must be grounded and of a gauge heavy enough to accommodate the amperage of the appliances you intend to use. PLEASE BE ACCURATE WHEN ORDERING ELECTRICITY. You must list ALL appliances you intend to use. Any appliances/usage not listed on this form will NOT be supported by the Festival and you will be liable for any damages, including lost revenue, incurred by misuse at your booth.
15. CHANGE. The Festival is not responsible for providing cash or change to exhibitors.
16. CANVASSING. Exhibitors may interact with guests only from inside their booth space. Canvassing from outside of the booth space is not permissible and exhibitor shall be liable for immediate closure, removal from the Festival and loss of all submitted monies.
17. RAFFLES/PIERCING/TATTOOING. No raffles, piercing or tattooing of any kind are permitted at the Festival.
18. SITE INSPECTION. Exhibitor is responsible for leaving designated space as found. Failure to do so will result in, at the sole discretion of Festival, loss of damage deposit and/or charges to repair or correct the situation. Exhibitor is responsible for returning the vending site to its original physical condition by 9:00 p.m. on Sunday, June 18, 2017.
19. GOVERNING LAWS. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws and the health, sanitation and fire regulations of the State of Colorado.
20. SECURITY. Exhibitors are responsible for the security of their own property and equipment at all times. While limited security personnel will be on duty at all times during the weekend, no security personnel will be assigned specifically to Exhibitors. The Festival shall not be held responsible for loss, theft or damage to any property left on the Festival grounds at any time. Zipping / locking tents with 4 walls are strongly encouraged.
21. LIABILITY. Exhibitor shall indemnify and hold the Festival, the Festival staff, contractors and volunteers harmless from any claim or cause of action arising out of or in connection with the acts or omissions of Exhibitor under this Agreement, and shall reimburse the Festival for any costs, including but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees incurred in defense against any such claim. All exhibitors are required to hold liability insurance naming Denver PrideFest as additional insured.
Henry Ham Insurance Agency, Inc is pleased to offer 2017 Denver Pridefest Vendor Insurance.
Please follow these instructions to purchase your liability insurance.
1. Click to go to our secure purchase site.
2. Answer a short few questions and pay the fee with your credit card.
Your certificates will be emailed to you. A copy will also be emailed to the event.
If you have any questions, please contact John Schaefer at Henry Ham Agency: 303-744-1341.
22. VIOLATIONS. Exhibitor acknowledges that a breach of any of the terms of this Agreement may result in the termination of this Agreement and the preclusion of the Exhibitor’s participation in the Festival. In the event this Agreement is terminated as a result of any breach by Exhibitor, Exhibitor shall not be entitled to any refund but shall forfeit all amounts previously paid as liquidated damages.
23. AGREEMENT MODIFICATIONS. No prior or present Agreements or representations shall be binding upon any of the parties hereto unless incorporated in this Agreement. No modification or change in the Agreement shall be valid or binding upon the parties unless in writing, executed by the parties to be bound hereto.
24. AGREEMENT DEADLINE. This Agreement shall be signed by the Exhibitor and returned to the Festival on or before April 1, 2017. A $60 late fee will be assessed if application is received or postmarked after the agreement deadline.
25. CANCELLATION. Exhibitor understands in the event the Exhibitor cancels after May 1, 2017 or fails to provide the required items the entire booth fee will be forfeited.
26. REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION. Exhibitor agrees that, in the event this Agreement is terminated as a result of Exhibitor’s failure to provide any required documentation, Exhibitor shall not be entitled to any refund but shall forfeit all amounts previously paid as liquidated damages.
27. RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES. In the event of a dispute arising in any manner as a result of, or in any way related to, this Agreement, the parties hereto agree to submit the same to mediation and/or arbitration as a prerequisite to legal action. In the event arbitration or legal action is commenced, the prevailing party SHALL be awarded reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred as a result of said dispute.
28. BOOTH ACCESS. The Festival and its agents or assigns shall have access to the aforesaid described space and premises at all times. Booth space cannot be assigned or leased by any organization other than Festival management.
29. FESTIVAL DISPLAYS. The Festival reserves the right to locate any exhibit or display where it is in the best interest of the Festival. The Festival reserves the right to cancel any exhibit or display that is not in the best interest of the Festival.
30. EXHIBITOR SELECTION. Exhibitor selection is at the sole discretion of the Festival. Please note that all applications will be reviewed and a selection process will make the final determination of exhibitors that will participate in the festival.
31. PHOTOS. If you have not participated in PrideFest before, we will require photos of the items you wish to offer and a photo of your booth.
32. SUSTAINABILITY PROGRAM. PrideFest requests our exhibitors to use recyclable or compostable products. We encourage green practices in our exhibitors. We discourage the use of plastic bags or other non-recyclable options, and encourage paper and eco-friendly bags.
If you have not participated in PrideFest before, we will require photos of the items you wish to offer and a photo of your booth.