LGBTQ+ Youth Serving Organizations in Colorado
412 S. Tejon St., Colorado Springs, CO 80903 | 719.328.1056 |
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/insideoutyouthservices/
Serving youth between the ages of 13 – 22. Open Monday 3:30-7:00 pm, Wednesday 5:00 – 7:00 pm, Friday 3:30 – 7:00 pm.
303-678-6259 or 303-579-2676
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OASOSatBCPH/
Serving youth between the ages of 13 – 18. Boulder Group meets Wednesdays 6:00 – 8:00 pm. Longmont Group meets Tuesdays 5:30 – 7:30 pm.
SPLASH (Support, Pride, Learning, and Social Learnings) is youth-led and meets on Saturdays in the basement of Dazbog Coffee (401 Mason Ct. Fort Collins, CO 80524) from 3:00 – 5:00 pm or on Sundays from 2:00 – 4:00 pm in Greeley at Atlas Church (709 16th St., Greeley, CO 80631).
SPROUT (Students Promoting Re-education, Openness, Understanding, and Tolerance) is a student panel provided to professionals who work with youth for better understanding of their lives, studies, and entertainment.
1911 Main Ave., Suite 260, Durango, CO 81301
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/4crainbowyouthcenter/timeline/
Serving youth between the ages of 13-17. Drop-in groups meet on Mondays from 3:00 – 6:00 pm.
2132 14th St., Boulder, CO 80302 | 303-499-5777
Out Youth is part of Out Boulder and offers two programs. Art and Activism meets every Tuesday from 4:30 – 6:00 pm. Trans* and Gender Expansive Youth Group meets on the 1st and 3rd Thursday from 4:00 – 5:30 pm.
Other State & National Resources
LGBT Crisis and Hate Crimes
- Survivors Organizing for Liberation | Denver, CO | 303-852-5094
- Voz y Corazon | Denver, CO | 303-504-6500
- Urban Peak | Denver, CO/Colorado Springs, CO | 303.777.9198
24-Hour Support Hotlines
- Yellow Ribbon Suicide Helpline | Nationwide | 800.6784.2433
- National Runaway Switchboard | Nationwide | 800.621.4000
- Rape Crisis Hotline | Nationwide | 303.322.7273
- Peer Listening Line: Fenway GLBT Peer Help Line | Nationwide | 800.399.7337
- PFLAG Resource Line (for Parents and Allies) | Nationwide | 303.573-5861
- Trans Lifeline | 877-565-8860
Gender Identity Support
- Gender Spectrum | 510-788-4412
- Trans Youth Family Allies | Nationwide | 888-462-8932
- Trans-Youth Education & Support (TYES) | 720-443-7708 (TYES Brochure)